About the Journal
Title of Journal: Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Research
(ISSN Online: 2791-156X)
Frequency: Bi-Annually (w.e.f June-2021)
Publisher: Link Medical Institute www.linkinst.org
Address: 16 Commercial, Sunny Park, PCSIR Phase II, Lahore
The Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Research (JHRR) is a peer-reviewed academic publication that focuses on research related to health and rehabilitation. JHRR publishes original research articles, systematic reviews, meta-analyses, case reports, and commentaries that explore various aspects of health and rehabilitation, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, nursing, and other related fields. The journal aims to promote high-quality research that advances our understanding of health and rehabilitation, and that can be used to improve clinical practice and patient outcomes. JHRR is an important resource for researchers, clinicians, and students in the field of health and rehabilitation.
The Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Research (JHRR) aims to provide a platform for researchers, practitioners, and policymakers to publish high-quality research in the fields of health and rehabilitation. The journal aims to foster the development and dissemination of evidence-based interventions that promote health, prevent disease, and improve functioning and quality of life for individuals across the lifespan.
- Promotion of Interdisciplinary Research: JHRR seeks to promote interdisciplinary research that crosses traditional boundaries, integrating health and rehabilitation perspectives in order to solve complex health challenges.
- Dissemination of High-Quality Research: One of the main objectives of JHRR is to publish original, high-quality research papers, systematic reviews, meta-analyses, and case reports. The journal aims to maintain rigorous standards of academic excellence and scientific integrity.
- Enhancing Clinical Practice: JHRR is committed to bridging the gap between research and clinical practice. By publishing the latest findings and advancements in health and rehabilitation, the journal seeks to inform and enhance clinical practice, ultimately improving patient outcomes.
- Providing a Platform for Emerging Scholars: JHRR aims to support the career development of emerging scholars in the field of health and rehabilitation by offering a respected platform for publishing their work.
- Stimulating Policy Discussion: The journal aims to stimulate policy discussion and influence health and rehabilitation strategies by publishing research that addresses pressing issues, innovative solutions, and forward-thinking perspectives in these fields.
- Fostering Global Collaboration: JHRR aims to foster international collaboration by connecting researchers, practitioners, and policy makers from around the globe, encouraging the sharing of ideas and best practices to advance the fields of health and rehabilitation.
- Upholding Ethical Standards: JHRR is committed to the highest standards of ethics and integrity in all aspects of publication, ensuring that all published work adheres to internationally recognized ethical guidelines.
- Promoting Accessibility: The journal aims to make research findings accessible to a wide range of readers, including researchers, practitioners, policymakers, and the public, to foster a broad understanding and application of health and rehabilitation research.
The Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Research (JHRR) dedicates itself to fostering comprehensive scholarly discussion on a diverse array of topics within the realms of health and rehabilitation. Our inclusive approach extends to but is not confined to the following areas:
- Rehabilitation Outcomes: Investigating and evaluating the outcomes of interventions targeted at individuals battling disabilities, chronic illnesses, and injuries.
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention: Exploring innovative strategies for health advancement and prevention of diseases through holistic interventions.
- Chronic Pain and Musculoskeletal Conditions: Delving into evidence-based interventions focused on alleviating chronic pain and addressing musculoskeletal issues.
- Psychological and Sociocultural Dimensions: Addressing the psychological and social aspects of health and rehabilitation including interventions for individual with health conditions and promoting mental well-being.
- Nutritional Rehabilitation: Exploring the role of nutrition in rehabilitation, including diet therapy and nutrition education to enhance the recovery process.
- Speech and Language Pathology: Covering research and developments in speech and language pathology, aiding individuals in overcoming communication or swallowing disorders.
- Assistive Technologies and Environmental Adjustments: Investigating how technology and environmental modifications can facilitate daily activities and foster independence in individuals with disabilities.
- Rehabilitation Services and Health Policy: Analyzing different delivery models, healthcare policies, and systems pivotal in the field of rehabilitation services.
- Interprofessional Practice: Fostering collaborative efforts in rehabilitation involving a myriad of professionals from various disciplines.
- Education and Training: Highlighting advancements and findings in the education and training sectors of health and rehabilitation.
- Assessment and Evaluation: Encouraging research into the measurement and evaluation of health outcomes and the effectiveness of various interventions.
Our scope intends to encapsulate an array of perspectives and research areas to facilitate a rich and multi-faceted discussion that can steer the future of health and rehabilitation research.
Welcome and Introduction
The journal welcomes original research articles, review articles, case studies, and letters to the editor. All submissions are subject to a rigorous peer-review process to ensure the quality and relevance of the published content.
Article Types Accepted for Publication
The Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Research (JHRR) welcomes a variety of article types to provide a comprehensive platform for the dissemination of high-quality research in health and rehabilitation. The following article types are accepted for publication:
- Research papers: Original research articles that report the results of empirical investigations in health and rehabilitation.
- Short communications: Brief reports of original research findings that are of significant interest to the field.
- Review or mini reviews: Systematic reviews or brief overviews of the literature on a specific topic in health and rehabilitation.
- Commentaries: Opinion pieces that provide critical analysis or perspectives on current issues or trends in health and rehabilitation.
- Perspectives, opinion: Articles that express the author's viewpoint on a topic related to health and rehabilitation.
- Meta-analysis: Systematic reviews that use statistical methods to combine and analyze data from multiple studies on a specific topic.
- Case reports: Detailed descriptions of an unusual or interesting clinical case in health and rehabilitation.
- Case studies: Detailed examinations of a specific issue or phenomenon related to health and rehabilitation.
- Case-control studies: Observational studies that compare a group of individuals with a particular health condition to a control group without the condition.
The JHRR may commission reviews on recent progress in health and rehab sciences research. These reviews are written by experts in the field and provide an overview of recent advances and future directions in health and rehabilitation research.
Journal Objective and Purpose
The primary purpose of JHRR is to provide a platform for international researchers, scientists, academicians, and healthcare professionals to publish scientific and technical research papers related to recent advancements in health and rehab sciences research. Our journal collects articles in the form of reviews, original studies, clinical studies, case reports, and more. We aim to connect researchers in relevant fields and foster the sharing of ideas and knowledge to advance the field of health and rehabilitation.
Submission and Peer-review Process
We welcome submissions from all research professionals whose work falls within the scope of JHRR. All submitted articles undergo a rigorous peer-review process to ensure the quality and relevance of the published content. We look forward to receiving your contributions and helping to advance the field of health and rehabilitation research.
At JHRR, we prioritize the dissemination of valuable research over publication fees. Recognizing that financial barriers can hinder some authors, we offer a waiver policy for those facing monetary constraints. Authors who cannot afford the publication fees may request a full or partial waiver by reaching out to our editorial team. Each waiver request is evaluated individually to ensure deserving research isn't left unpublished due to financial challenges. If you're facing payment difficulties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're committed to assisting authors and promoting worthy research in the community.
Annual Subscription for Printed Versions
Free of Cost (Online Copy)
Submission are welcome and may be submitted here: email@example.com