Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is original and hasn't been published elsewhere, nor is it under consideration by another journal (please provide an explanation in the Comments to the Editor if necessary).
- Ensure the submission is formatted in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF. Clearly designate a corresponding author along with contact details (email, postal address), and confirm all necessary files have been uploaded.
- URLs for references should be included when available.
- The text follows the formatting guidelines: single-spaced, 12-point font, italics used in place of underlining (except for URL addresses), and all figures, tables, and illustrations are embedded appropriately in the text.
- The manuscript has undergone both spell and grammar checks.
- All references adhere to the JHRR format (Vancouver style) and every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list and vice versa. Ensure references range between 20 to 25.
- The manuscript strictly follows the structure outlined in the guidelines; the title page is separate, and no mention of the authors' names is made within the main manuscript. Author eligibility aligns with the ICMJE Author contribution criteria.
- The Similarity Index does not exceed 19%, with no single source surpassing a 5% similarity index.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Readers may “Share-copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format” and “Adapt-remix, transform, and build upon the material”. The readers must give appropriate credit to the source of the material and indicate if changes were made to the material. Readers may not use the material for commercial purposes. The readers may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The authors will retain the copyrights of their submitted manuscripts for all purposes.